Cardamom Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious and easy to make. They can (and they will) make you happy!
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
Cream brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until thoroughly combined. Mix in instant espresso powder and vanilla extract.
Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are set, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cookies on the pans 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your Cardamom Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies.